Saturday, October 3, 2009

tommorow is going to be painful...

HOLA!!!
Ok so last night, i was IM'ing hasna and she made this idea where we should run in the morning every saturday(or so..)
i was like "WELLL...SINCE I NEED TO LOOSE A FEW POUNDS OK"
and we made all these plans and everythiiing
but...once i got off the comp, some things kind came up >_>
so i went back on to message her again but she wasnt there so i emailed her...but i got nothing from her. SO OFF TO BED I WENT!
i told her to call me at 7 this morning..she did..but i kinda uh..overslept?
so i didnt hear a thing.
i woke up @ 7:30ish and was like "OH CRAP!" i wanted to sleep in more..my bed was so soft and warmmm..but no. i called hasna and was like "are u mad at me?" and shes like no.
but we still decided to run this morning.
we ran(well, WALKED mostly but still) 3.4 miles.....I'm so proud of my self
the area we went to was the place where me and sarah and rebekah hung out sometimes..otherwuise known as "the outback" AKA the place i saw the dead lizard and screamed(earlier post)
good times:)
but ZOMG
we started running when we got there and we ran half a mile straight and im like "HASNA!!!! I CANT DO THIS! GO ON WITHOUT MEE!"
and shes like "NOOO!!!"
and grabbs my arm and drags me to run with her. then we rest a bit...and run some more.
then hasna started getting some athsema(or w/e) problems so shes like "lets walk back home now" i was SO happy to hear those words :D
once we got back home..we just chilled out on her driveway, doing streches, drinking water, talking, you know..just doing STUFF
yeah thats all....but on thursday night..i was trying to do those bicycles in the air then i pulled my arm muscle..it hurt really bad>_<
ahh well.....ciao

2 comments:

  1. AHHH Azma? Or however you spell it..
    Hahaha! I can so see Hasna having an azma attack

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH That Reebs thing isn't even mine! WHY DOES IT KEEP DOING THAT! D:

    ReplyDelete