Tuesday, October 20, 2009

whoop de doo

Dear Diary...
Mood....Apathetic
lol idk..bored XD
SOH I GOTTED TO SKIP FIRST AND HALVES OF SECOND CLASS.
(im trying to sound retarded..btw)
yup cuz my shotz.
nope..it doesnt look all green and purple like last time..at least not YET @_@
Yeah..I'm getting back into "project GD" again.....but I'm just TOO LAZY to do anything. but one of these days.......i WILL complete it!!!!!!(eh..) and i will be so proud of myself ^_^
my nails....
are so beautiful
except my pinky..it like broke off so its ugly.....but they rest are so long!!! IM SO HAPPY!
urg all the good game sites in graphic design keep getting blocked..ANNOYING
and like every other day in drivers ed, the military or navy or w/e come in to talk about colledge. then we have to write and take some lamo test seeing what our skills and interests are in life.
it says my inteest is outdoor.....-_-
but it says my skills is art skilled
yay!
but i dont see what that stuff has to do with drivers ed o__0
oh and today...i wasnt to drive home this random guy i dont even know..but he didnt show up. appearantly he got a ride from one of his own friends. o well...GOOD.

OMG!!!!!!! and during the weekend....i found this one locket i was looking for EVERRR!! it has a pic of the VERY FIRST guy ive ever liked. now i know what ur thinking "stalker" cuz i have a pic...well uh no. i iz not. back before i came to temecula, my elemtary school gave out yearbooks to everyone, whether u paid for one or not. for the ppl who dont pay, ur yearbook is just smaller and is in black and white. everyone else gets colored, big, and hard cover yearboks. so in my tiny one i cut one out of his face LOL
hey..this was like YEARS ago. it was 1st grade XD
I also found this best friend thing me and rebekah gave eachother like years and years ago too(but i doubt she stil has it) i keep it in a safe place. but im sure rebekah has the raichu thing that i stole(oops). it cursed me so i gave it to her LOL sorry
dood..lat night, i was looking thro my 8th grade yearbook...and a lot of people autographed me saying im emo..like A LOT. kinda sad. hmmf...meanies!



BUT IM NOT EMO!
lol
thats more like some higurashi thing of me.
har har har
oh yeah..i finally but on bottom fake eyelashes...i should wear them more often......its just that i dont have a ton of time to get ready in the morning. maybe on a late start day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment