Wednesday, October 14, 2009

yes, I think I will miss my dark hair once I dye it brown...well....maybe not
at least I prob won't be called EMO anymore(cuz everones always like 'oh it ur hair' and stuff)
I cant wait 4 halloween^_^
nothing much going on in life
yesterday it rained a bit...I LOVE THE RAIN!!!!!!
i wished it thundered though..like that one time early this year
omg yesterday.....
i kept seeing josh.....EVERYWHERE!
then @ lunch...i kinda got all sad and sorta cried(not like tears or anything just like 'ahhh wahh' and everything annoying) and jasmin's like 'whats wrong?" and i'm like "i see the guy i like, but i cant talk to him!!!"
it is indeed very depressing. but at least i see him a lot more now a days than before.
I still wish i had the guts to talk to him:(
lol today i was just talking to julian about random stuff like video games and anime. then some nark walks past us and these ppl start crowding in the art area so since we're next to that place we decide to walk over.
we see some poor kid on the ground.
me, julian, and chantell were thinking that some kid got beat up hard and passed out or someone was drunk or something. but idk, uh..whatshisface? well anyone that one kid(lol) said that some girl had a seizure...oh..well.....sucks 4 her
we thought it was something IMPORTANT!!
haha JK
oh yeah, me and hasna are going to volunteer for the fall festival @ TES(well, i just send in the email like 30 minutes ago, so idk if i'm in or not, bu i really want to go..its not like i have anything better to do)
and dooooooooood...my video on youtube, all these ppl keep calling me an animal abuser...its SOOoOoOoOOOoOoOOoOOOo ANNOYING!
yet, theres SOME ppl who think im not(and they are the cool ppl)
i need to upload more stuff on youtube :D
i kinda slowed down on favoriting ideos though..i mean..i favorited over 300 stuff...they are mostly music tho ^_^
AND DOOD....THE STOOPID FRESHMEN WHO SITS NEXT TO ME IN BIO(yeah im retarded) HAD LYKE THE WORST B.O SMELL EVER!
i was like "REALLY!?"
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh i hate that class..but thats what i get 4 taking global science lst year(but i LOVED that class.......awshume teacher, cool students, and i sat next to..HIM..aka my love)
oh yes, hasna made a blog yay! and passed her divers test so she go her license yaay!
mkay now i'm just writing random crap so i think that shall be all 4 today!

1 comment:

  1. Haha..you like to write about me a lot eh? I guess I just impact your life greatly...ahhhh :D

    ReplyDelete