Tuesday, May 19, 2009

weird stuff..and more PAAAIIINN!!!!!




ok heey!!!!

^^^^^

OMG THESE SHOES RUINED MY LIFE!!!
like part of it is MY fault, but i couldnt help myself..these shoes were SCREAMING my name, begging for me to buy them!!!!!
plus they are SUPER cute and were only $3!!!!!!!!
BUT....
they are a size too small
oh darn!!!!!
but you know, its all for the style, and those shoes HAPPENED to go good with the outfit i was wearing well i wore them 2 skool 2day riiiight?
yeah...BLISTERS ALL OVER MY FOOT
*sobs*
right when i got home, i had to put my poor feet in a bucket of nice cold water(and it felt GOOD) but gah my feet hurt..
AND OMG I HAVE TO RUN THE MILE TOMMOROW!!!
but WAIT!
i could use this blister stuff as an excuse, but i already skipped the last mile test...*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment