Wednesday, May 20, 2009

ahhhhahhahahahahaaaa

weird stuff today..very weird stuff(lol first word isnt green!!)

so yeah, i had to run the mile DXXXXXXXX

and i was DYING like i couldnt stop coughing in 5th period and i had all these fricking blisters from the day before. my time was 10:54 lol..really sad.


but yeah my friend was being stoopid and had 2 do this gay dare. her dare was to snort lemonade powder and she diiid. and her nose was like bleeding and when we were walking down the field she just kept sneezing and it was kinda funny. she says when she drinks water it tastes like lemonade o__0


then right at the end of break some chic fight occured. i didnt see the "fighting" but me and KT saw this guy holding this strand of hair...lol most of my friends didnt see it..poor girlz. but geez that mustve HURT!!!!!!!


and LOL in 3rd period i got to go to mrs stanfield(AKA 1st period) and we wrre watching romeo and juliet XDDDD but AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! the nude scenes were freaking GRAPHICED! like when it showed juliets boobs all these boys were like WHOO YEAH WHOO! and me and my friends were just laaauughhing.

and in art i got my scratchboard back. it was of dante from devil may cry. i gotz an A+

well gtg watch ouran host club bye-cha

No comments:

Post a Comment