Thursday, May 14, 2009

OMG YAY!

HOLA!!!!
:D
OMIGOSH!!!!!!!!!!
TODAY WAS TEH LAST DAY OF SEVENTH PERIOD!!!!!!

OMIGODYAY!
yeah the past two days all we did was bookwook...BORING..
but i did NOT need to see...that thing i was talking about :DDDD
happeh.
but its kinda sad to think of it you know??? i mean, i made friends in that class(even if they were juniors) but they were nice. and we liked looking at my japanese fashion mags together:) and we always made jokes about eachother. fun fun fun.
yeah..i WILL miss the fun in 7th period(but yet i NEVER EVER EVAH want to go bck to that class AGAIN..well after school hours anyways)
cuz that girl that snorts when she laughs
or that kid that thinks he is cool and stuff(but he ish funneh)
and the teacher waz cool too
but i said by to all my friends.


^^and OMG I LOVE YOU MONIQUE!!!
she gave me this totally FREAKING AWSOME NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS SHIRT!!!
and it has my FAVOURITE colours on it!!!

it has jack and sally dancing^_^

guess being her friend and carrying her books and listen to her be a brat and stuff paid off:)

cuz ive been telling her "if you gotz any shirts you dont want you can always give them to meee!"

and shes like "here i thought you might like this" WHEEEE

I ♥ FREE STUFF!


and i know this is random buuut KT got me addicted to underoath lawl. but its prob only gonna be an obsession for a week, just like escape the fate and nevershoutnever(altho i still like them a lot)

but owl city is prob my fav artist i guess..since i listen to him the most o__0


oh yeah yesterday i was deleting a few pics off my camera but i pressed this button that deleted ALL my pictures(most were already uploaded tho..but STILL)

and dani wanted to beat me up today cuz sharaaaaaan(sarah) still hasnt gave me her DVDs to give to dani. so she was trying to whip me with her belt(...)


well anyways...NO MORE HEALTH!!!!

WHOOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment