Monday, April 20, 2009

suppose to be 4 like 2 days ago..but whatever...

^^^ IGNORE THE FACT I LOOK RETARDED IN MY PHOTO
ahem...
anyways
yeah this was suppose to be for saturday's blog thing but i didnt upload the picz til today!
yeah so on saturday, i went 2 san diego(and cornado) with my bestest friend in da whole wide world..REBEKAH
sarah wasnt cool enuff to come along :K
yeah so me n my BFF watched coraline!!! omg ive been waiting FOREVER to watch that movie!!!! and i FINALLY saw it! and looovveed it! it was kinda creepy in the beginning tho -_-
ok then...we went tpo this book store and theres all these mangas and stoof. and rebekah bought 2 full metal alchemist(?) for $1 each! *cha-ching!* and i bought 5 japanese fashion magizines(of course..) POPTEEN!!! and bekah bought one too.
after that we just went shopping for food and worthless stuff..like my ice cream key chain^
it was $1.50 or something. but im putting it on my new PINK camera..well..once i get it of course XD
lol on the way back home we just looked at the magizines and lol....took this picture that i WOULD upload..but you guys would get the WRONG idea. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment