Friday, April 10, 2009

lalalalala


HAAAAAA!!!!!
told you i was going to put a picture ;]
yeah..fake eyelashes. but they were bugging me
everytime i looked up it like got caught in my eye and HURT!!
OMG!
i'm soooooooooooooo happy its FINALLY the weekend. im EXHAUSTED! too bad i cant sleep in tho!!! :K
lol...i finally found this like calming song..chyea..its good 4 me :D
hmmm......i don't exactly have anything important to say....lets seee...in the sports rally...those guys in speedos(LOL) i think my friend was one of them o__0
cuz like one of my bestest guy friends, well he is a jr but he's the captain of the swim team so im ASSUMING he was there...i dunno..i wasnt really looking. me and KT were like gaging when we saw that. but these girls below were like screaming XD
just finished a hot pocket =0
i'm prob not gonna be celebrating easter(i did as a kid...but now its like nothing special) so yeah..no egg hunt or blah. we're prob just going to have a barbeque or something.




^ (o_o)
i think i look pweety in dat!(lol only cuz i edited it XD)
i'd do ANYTHING to get skin that clear.
yuuupp took that with like 30 more outside in my backyard. i took some with pudgy! but they all came out weird. it was really cold..since i didnt want to wear my robe in my pictahs. lol im already getting tired of my bangs.
OMG! PUDGY'S B DAY IS AT THE END OF THE MONTH!!! HE ISH GOING TO BE 3 YRS OLD!!!!!!
omg..my little baby...growing up so fast*tears*
it seemed like it was yesterday that he would go to the bathroom anywhere he wanted to and would get scared going down the stairs or wake me up 5 times each night. ehh..kinda glad thats over -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment