Friday, March 6, 2009

Sad and Happy days....

I'm current sad....that meanie DJ is just URRRRGGG!!! like....i don't know...he is saying all this junk that isn't true. He isnt exactly spreding rumors or anything, but he always calls me "the Grudge" and crap like that, when he doesn't even know me!!! it just breaks my heart, inside I'm tearing apart. I try to ignore it, but monique makes everything worse...like, I know she is TRYING to help, but still... I don't wanna jump to conclusions, but I feel like monique is well, DEFENDING him! but i dunno..its just what I feel is going on.





BUT ANYWAYS!!!! enough with the horrid sad stoof...lets go to when I slept over my BFFFFFS house on friday! omg it was SO fun! me, sarah, and rebekah were taking all these random pictures and everything! lol it made me forget about..you know...but yeah, I did sarah's hair so her MAAAAAN could get her attention :D





LOL!
you guys are SERIOUSLY teh best!




No comments:

Post a Comment