Sunday, March 22, 2009

New haaaaiiirrreeeeee

ok so i'll be getting a new hair style over break..fer sher

im thinking of getting bangs. but have them roughed up cuz id cry if i got a freaking bull cut. ew

i also wanna dye my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like...today, i was on oxygen.com and doing this makeover stuff and like i actually look good in pretty much ANY color. some of my favourites are grey blonde, light strawberry blonde, warm dark auburn(which im seriously considering to get XD) and plain chocolate brown C:

the dark auburn looks REALLEE pweety on me XD I'd show u the screenies i took of them BUUUUUUUUT i dont want to! cuz i look all zoned out in my photo so chyea. its a bad pic. i look all dead and pale. but WATEVER!

can't wait for my hair cut. my hair cut for sure will be:
-roughed up bangs
-a TRIM!!!!!(split ends, blehg)
- maybe some more layers
-and im fixing the frame cuz its all jacked up thnx to my mom D:<

yeah..im tired of ppl calling me "emo" and im getting tired of the whole look(even though i ADORE the emo/scene style) i'm currently in LOVE with the hime gyaru style. its like princessy long gold curls and omg so cute! ^_^
thats what im aiming for..chyeaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment