Wednesday, March 25, 2009

my new hair!(yay!!!!)

HELLO!!!!!!!
(^o^)
chyea, got my hair cut!!
I have BANGZ!
@_@
the image above all this ^ is my hair before the cut, and below is my hair after the cut XD
my schedule today was BLEH!!!!!!!! here it is:
7:10 am-wake up and get read for dentist
7:50 am-drive to dentist
8:45 am-go to hair salon
8:50 am-go to longs drugs(or whatever cuz salon was still closed)
9:06 am-go to salon
maybe say 9:35ish am-done with hair!
9:45 am-arrive home
then i eat, watch powerpuff girls(lol) then go on computer. yup yup! but my poor little pudgy was outside in the freezing cold garage for two hours!!!! cus that HEARTLESS MEAN SO CALLED BROTHER OF MINE left him there D:

^ XD
soh....
does my hair look alright? i'm gonna curl it so with the bangs i will look more like the hime gyaru look and stuff.
im prob gonna curl my hair at my BFF's house since i'm going there later today. and once again i will do thier hair.
I seriously don't get how people think I'm emo..i'm REALLY REALLY girly
i mean it.


mhmmmmmm
better cheddar.........
YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment