Wednesday, June 30, 2010

rawr

i decided to draw some person. its a fail. but hey...im getting better at bodies. at least the head isnt like humungo like they usually are. it'd look better if i had photoshop to colour it but nooo...so i had to use color pencil or spend like 3 hours filling it in on paint.
btw this took like 2 hours to draw. kinda slow..but its cuz i was attempting to make it look "good"
ohh and next time i go to san diego(which is gonna be a FAMILY trip*barfs*) my mom said she'll buy me that one magazine since my grades were good YAY!

mkay so a few days this thing i bought on ebay came.

its my eye glue stuff since the one i buy at the store is like out of stock.

the good thing is that this brand has more and costs the same. plus it doesnt get all crusty when it dries up.

the bad stuff is that it doesnt stick very well and i have to keep re-applying every hour or so. plus its like impossible to wash off @_@


but u no...its better than nothing :/



and lol the whole 'heavy make up thing' i got bored so i decided to try it out :P


i put on my blue contacts to make my eyes look cooler and added fake eyelashes on top and bottom and tons of black eyeshadow. i need better eyeshadow cuz the colour isnt strong. its more like grey.... but yeah. tried smudging and it kinda sorta worked but watever.

lol i tried putting on a good outfit to go with the make. it works. i also put on the snakebites but that pretty much ruined everything and made it seem too poser-ish.

haha back in my emo days.



but no.



this aint emo.



and yeah tommorow im gonna go to the mall with my friends and i cant wait to go to hot topic cuz they have that awshume sale and im gonna buy stuff and makeup there :D and other clothes from dif stores maybe.

but yeah i only did the make up on one eye cuz i was too lazy to do the other and i just wanted to see how this would turn out. thats why in all the pics i took my left eye is covered my my hand or something. lol

i wasnt wearing annnyyyyy makeup so i edited my skin so it wouldnt look so bad.



i think i put too much eyeshadow on the bottom of my eye.



and uhh...last day of june >_< summer going by quickly. its like...the third week of break already!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!



amnd im prob gonna do my nails over the weekend for the fourth of july.



bye





No comments:

Post a Comment