Thursday, July 1, 2010

mall!!!!

So mhmm...yeah went to ze mall 2day. lots of funnnnn :P
so i was supppose to meet elizabeth in papaya @ 1:30 but instead julian showed up and elizabeth came like 10 minutes later. we just walked around at like hot topic and claries and stuff.
we decided to go to the sephora store(which is such an awsome store) and we did our make up XD
i feel like im wearing 5 pounds of make up right now. but thats just meeee
dooood i NEED black eyeshadow! the one i put on showed up really ood. i should wear blush more often. it looks good on me. and i also put on sparkly eyeshadow lol. we took pictures in the store cuz we're freaks like dat.
then we went to the apple store..its actually my first time in that store @_@ cuz idk where it was located but now i do. and we were taking pics on the computer and stuff.

lol....all i gotta say.
we went out to take some pictures and me n julian went to the parking lot on the top floor and elizabeth didnt wanna go in the elevator so we like ditched her and it was just really funny. but she found us easily.
there were sooooo much things i wanted to buy but im like broke now. i spent $50 on contacts and another $20 yesterday off a website so all i have is like another $50 left(total) so ahhhhg. it might seem like alot, but it really isnt.
and i thought i had more money but i only had $15 in my wallet >_<>
but we went to bath and body works and put on a ton of body spray then went to the disney store!! i havent been to that store in AGES. lol we took picz with the stuffed animals(well i didnt..but they were taking pics of me with them on my head...o.o)
we have da same sunglasses. lol.
we ate at around 3:30 omg i was sooo hungry but i didnt wanna spend my moneh on food so i had some cheap burger from carl's jr. ohhh and when i went to order i saw some dood from my choir class o_0 we had some awkward stare @_@
after that more shopping!!!! just you know....walking around.
i was like "in charge" i guess cuz im like "lets go here" and the ppl would just follow me.

appearantly i can work hats XD
or so says my ugly "acquaintance" in the background. LOL jk....jk.
at the mall theres this model thing going on. i wanna do it cuz u can apply to be in magazines like seventeen and stuff ad they take pictures of u and u do the catwalk and everything but it costs like $10 to apply. so whenever i go again if its still theres my mom says she pay 4 me C:
i bought a shirt for $3.25!! soo cheeaaapp!!!!
it was @ rave girl har har. they have good deals. i was going to try on these jeans but idk....looked to poser-ish with the rips and stuff

^^^ my new shirt :P
there was another shirt i wanted but it was xl and it was just too big. bleh.
but while i was trying stuff on, freaking elizabeth and julian ditch me so when i come out im a loner in the mall D:
but the cell rings and my moms like 'ohh when ur ready to come home call me' and im like 'just pick me up now. my [friends] ditched me and i dont feel like looking for them." so yeah i was walking to macys to be picked up then julian appears outta no where and im like DOOD thnmx a lot im being picked up. but he was going home too anyways and elizabeth comes running. appearntly they were spying on me from far away and thought i was crying but no..i was like 'screw u'.
so we talked a bit then my mom came and i left.

and when i got home i took pics of my make cuz it looked prettee

well..it does far away..
:P


No comments:

Post a Comment