Thursday, June 24, 2010

har har

so summer break so far...
hmm...
i consider THIS week as my first week of summer since i had to do stuff by force last week, that didnt count.
i havent done. hung out with elizabeth and julian on saturday. she keeps calling me to hang out. gets annoying after a while -_-"
and i also have been watching lots of anime lolz.
and i painted my nails again(as seen in the foto above) :D not much going on this time.
and u no, go over to hasnas place to watch americas got talent and pretty little liars :P
we both love those shows, espicially AGT.
summer been pretty boring.....so far at least.
omg lol. pudgy. such a creepy picture XDDDDD

talk about possesed.


yeah zomg, only.....6 more days til i can watch toy story 3!!!!!!! gah i GOTTA watch that movie. cuz i have 2 free movie tickets(i have my resources) but i dunno if i should give MY EXTRA ONE to hasna cuz u no......wat if theres some movie in da future i wanna watch??? and her free ticket doesnt include special effects(im gonna watch it in 3D fo sho) but yeah. still thinkin about it....


and since its summer, i hope my besties can come over(and they WILL) but i still need to ask


and i WANTED to go to an anime convention but my mom's all like 'oh it costs too much' and stuff so i guess im not gonna go :C


ohhh and my report card. i passed all my classes!!! DOOD i ACTUALLY got a 3.0! thats like the highest ive ever had it!(im dumb mkay). i'm suprised my 6th period teacher actually rounded up. i had a 69.70% in that class but it came out as a c-. prob just didnt want to see me in her class again ha. and i BARELY passed algebra 1(see???? i'm stupid!!) i thought i did an amazing job on the final but i got a c on it @_@ well, i passed. all that matters.


ahhhhh every day i got to bed at midnight, and wake up at 11 a.m. i love this life.


and omg. last night. i found my devil may cry 3 game O.O
its been missing for a year!!!!!!! i have the case but the disk was under a freaking pile of dvds. and last night while waiting for taiko drum master to load, i looked at my luffly games case and was like 'omg my fricking brother is so retarded' so decided to search a bit and moved the dvds then i saw the edge of the disk and was like 'omgh...is that it?? IT IS!!!!!!" and when i played it, lol i kinda sucked cuz i forgot the controls but oh yeah, im a master again. im sooooooooooo happy XP


and today i got my hair cut. cant really tell. got the sides layered and a uge trim cuz i have really bad split ends. the person did well, a horrible job on the layering part so when i got home i cleaned it up a bit and it looks a lot better now than wat it does in the picture. i think from now on, besides the trims, i'll cut my own hair cuz the "pros" usually end up making everything too choppy looking. pshh amateurs

so mhmm. thats all.


No comments:

Post a Comment