Wednesday, June 9, 2010

almost doooone

YAY! SKOOL IS ALMOST OVER
only like......2 more days left ^_^
but yeah. so ANYWAYS. i decided to paint mah nailz again. i think they look pretty trippy XD
and um lets seeee wat else?
hmm hasna french braided my hair and it was all pretty but it became straight really fast...darn!
OHHH and this one powerpoint thing we had to do 4 english that i spent 2 hours on the night before the due date, i actually got an A on it @_@ lucky me. even tho hasna helped me, she was just BS'ing stuff LOL
hahaaaaa i took my camera 2 school today and was taking pictures with my unattractive friends.
jk.
and during lunch and break me and elizabeth walk around he school trying to find #2 but we can never find him!!!! noooooo!!!!!!!!!
omg. i just realized today was prob the last day to see him!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO
at least i can see #3 on friday.
speaking of #3, he was acting creepy today. i mean like homo creepy status. like i dont really "like" him, but he is pretty good looking. fo sho XD
but mhmmmm. and i GOTTA pass the history and math final or else i'll fail the class DX


.....

do my circle lense look bad?

.....

i'm not say(writing) names, but one of my "good" friends gave me a weird look when she saw them D:


oh well. i like them. shes just jelous LOL.


and omg. this is going to sound kinda stupid but.

i think i might like hjfjffkgkgkgk

no. its not worth saying to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment