Friday, April 30, 2010

weird & stupiddd

man...this week sucked
liiiike i had soooooooo much homework DX
and this week was strange. im like...reliving the past o.O
ok i kept hearing and seeing weird things.
liiiiike i was doing more decoden stoof, it was just me and my mom home right. and im like all by myself any everything and shes far away. but i heard this.....sorta scratching sound...like the sound when you move your feet against a carpet floor...that sound. like i heard it THREE times and it sounded really close to me but no one was there so i started getting freaked out and like went to my room or something.
then like that same night or w/e.......i couldve SWORN i saw that gost scarecrow skeleton thing again in da saaame spot! like i saw part of the arm or somethng but idk......maybe i was just imagining it -_-"
ahhhg and i have been having headaches again this week. like in 6th period and after school i feel all sick and gah. freaking 6th period......hate that class.
oh yeah on my progress report my grades are:
c-
a
a-
b
c+
f
my 6th period teacher hates me....what can i say? yeah these grades are normal for me lol. i'd LIKE to get A's and B's, but i'm laid back and do the minimum work in most classes. but yeah...i can bring up my grades(which i WILL)
in chorus, we're singing "fame" and are starting choreography on it. duuuude like its sooooo confusing. everyone is making up random stuff. and theres this one girl in the class that EVERYBODY hates(i mean...she acts like shes such a know it all......its really annoying) anyways so she keeps giving off ideas of what we should do but its reallllyyyy lame. shes like 'swing dance' and stuff but it totally doesnt match the song. we have 6 weeks of skool left. and i dont have any idea if we're gonna finish all the songs in time

but enough about that. my ebay thing its at $17.50 already!!! yaaay! im gonna buy green circle lense

yeah i think i'll get the first one....its more..."realistic"
and then i'll look awsome.
and zomg....#2 :D i saw him today XDDDD
lol this is sooooooo random but im listen to a chipmunk'd song right now and you no how in the movie of them they are the size of real squirrels but in the cartoon they are the size of like 6 year olds??? haha i find that weird
ANYYYYYWAAAAAYZZZZ
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment