Wednesday, April 7, 2010

california adventureeessssss

okkk so yesterday me and hasna went to CA adventures! (cuz you know, 2fer ticketz)
yeah when we got there....the lines were SOOO long! man everyone was on spring break. those freaks. like most of the time we were waiting in lines. but this one roller coaster thats like a kiddy ride, well the wait was only 20 minutes(compared to like 45 or an hour like some others) so we decided to wait for this one...besides i went on it before and its fun.
lol and of course....we played the rating game again XD
and once again...no one over a 6. hasna said she saw a 7, but forgot to point him out...-_-"
lol i kept rating old guys LOL and shes like 'thats disgusting' or 'wats with the old ppl??'
we wanted to go on the ferris wheel, but the line was WAY too long and not worth it, but my mom stayed in line. so me and hasna went on the maliboomer, one of those rides thats like free-fall and stuff. like it goes up in the air really fast and when you get to the top, its like zero gravity and you feel all light headed. but it was cool....not really my thing thought. afterwards, my mom was still in line so we just went to the shops to look arond but still in line grrr. hasna REALLY wanted to go on he big roller coster, but i refuse to go on loopdeloop ones. i'd only go if she gave me all the answers to my math homework, but she was just like 'i'll help you with it' but not give me the answers so its not a deal. I'll do my own friggin math then. then my mom was out so me and her waited in line for toy story mania while hasna was on her ride

us waitin in line~
omg, the line was soooooo loooooonnnggg but it was so fun XD

except one of the games didnt work...boohoo!

i told hasna i was gonna pwn her....and i DID.

im player 2..btw


mwahaha.

aftrwards i belive we decided to wait for the rafting ride. geez the wait was over an hour and it was the hottest time of day, which is prob why everyone wanted to go.

lol, hasna had a secret admirer in front of us in line hahaha. she kept her distance...omg that was so funny though.

lol luckily, i had a pretty good seat :)

i only got some of my arms, a little of my back, and part of my leg wet....but hasna....lol....got it pretty bad XDDDDDD

shes like 'feel my leg!!!' and its completely drenched. but you know, its still hot out so we dried off pretty quickly.



and we had fast passes to soaring over california so we only waited like 5 minutes. i love that ride..its fun. but needs more excitement.


theeeeeennn ze towr of terror. omg i remember a few years ago the first time i went on that ride it freaked me out so badly, but now that ive already been on it, the ride was actually lots of fun. like the bellboy guy or watever, lol he tries to be all creepy. he was funny XD

i saw where the pictures were taken so i made a stupid face on purpose.

it looks like im screaming though, but im really closing my eyes and sticking my tounge out

afterwards we ate some dinnah.

me and hasna had the same thing..cheeeken


again..it looks gross but it was yummy. tortillas XD and guacamole or watever is gross. blehhh

then we went to the toy story ride agaiin!!!!!!

this time, i got a better score, but hasna was aiming so her aim was 85%!!! compared to my 32% lol, but still....i won :P

then we went on this one rocket ride. its the video. its a new ride and its pretty cool, but sorta scary at the same time cuz your flying over water and srsly, if it brakes we're done for. but yeah, fun fun fun. short wait too...since its geting late and little babies and kids go home.

yeah we were pretty much just repating rides now, theres not much to go on.
we went all the way back to the lovely tower of terror but the line wait was an hour so we decided to go somewhere else.


lol, its a splash mountain moment here. the line for the rafting ride was like 5 or 10 minutes, no one goes on water rides at night..besides the cool people of course :D
we went on that ride 5 times. 4 at night. and met this kid whos like 12(lol) but he was cool. screaming like a girl XD
and we also met another person who was younger than us. not that much younger, she was 15(or so she says she was) lol she said she was engaged and me and hasna totally fell for, it even tho she looked like she was only 13.
we pretty much kept going back on the ride sibce 1, the line was uber short, and 2, we were already wet so mind as well go again
omg it was so fun. like the 4th time we went on, at one point EVERYONE on our raft just started screaming as loud as we could for the fun of it. ahhh my voice still hurts a bit from that.
and on the 5th time, lol, that was the time me and hasna just got DRENCHED. like the others, yeah the water got us here and there, but this time it just freaking attacked us! plus we had our hands up in the air and screaming and zomg...that ride rocks. end of story.

yuppp, afterwards when we are all soaked...blehh my hair looks horrible!

haha but we decided to go on tower of terror once more since the line was FINALLY short, only a 15 minute wait. but the bellboy guy wasnt the same, we got some other dude and yeah...he wasnt scary. obv new to the job.

lol my face looks retarded. plus, my hand was suppose to be closer to my chin. lol oh wellllll

my mom wasnt with us, she was watching the fireworks, she didnt even go with us on the rafting ride. but when hasna called her telling to meet us up in the candy store i go to the phone and yell "I threw upp!!!!!!!!" and appearantly she believed it LOL!!!!!!! and me and hasna are like laughing vso she covers it up by saying 'yeah, she threw up all over this guy in front of her!' and so my mom asks how i feel and im like 'aaaaauuugh i don't feeeel gooood!!!" haha and i also say 'yeah it shows me barfing on the guy in the picture!!!!!' omg, that was sooooo funny.
and so when she meets us in the store shes like 'good you didnt get messy' and im like 'omg...it was a joke, im just kidding!' and so she starts freaking out and was like 'what!? i already told your dad!' and stuff lol. good way to end the night XP
and then hasna bought a brownie to share then we went home and i fell asleep a little before 1 >_>
and if you havent noticed yet, i dyed my hair....but it doesnt look anydifferent to me, other than its not really red anymore. yeah mkayyy bye




No comments:

Post a Comment