Monday, April 12, 2010

whats a bread's favourite shoes?

LOAFERZ!!!!!
basically im sad that school started again DX
i woke up early, wishing to go back to bed >_<>
but yeah....raaaiiiiiiinnniinnggggggggggggg!! i wish it rained during break though....
omg i gotta study sooooo much dis week! and lol, yes i did wait til the last day to do my hw XDDD but i got..most of it done
aaaaaand on saturday san diego, but shockingly....i didnt buy ANYTHING!
no magz, and i wouldve checked the anime stuff, but those creepy azn nerds(you know, glasses, weird hair style, chub, the type that locks themselve in their rooms reading/watching anime all day long looking at anime girls) anyways they were in that area so i kinda avoided it XD
but i did find this cosplay book thing. it was pretty cool. but im not into that stuff tho :D
but uh, i ate japanese food
ze bento
and had this strawberry custard cake thing afterwards


and lol, like i was talking to elizabeth on messanger today and i had to clean the bathroom and while i was gone, my dad writes to her some stuff like this:
Elizabeth(L): so you really think i should do the red tonight
Elizabeth(L): ?
Cindy Hertel: what
Cindy Hertel: what
Elizabeth(L): should i dye my hair 2nite? be honest
Cindy Hertel: who are u?
Elizabeth(L): elizabeth du
Elizabeth(L): duh
Elizabeth(L): DUH'

lol, that made me laugh. my dad creeps out all my friends hahaaaaa
and zomg, one of my finger nails on my right hand...is totally short now! it looks RETARDEDDD i haaaatteeee short nails :C
...loafers..ahaha..thats so cheesy

No comments:

Post a Comment