Wednesday, January 13, 2010

polka dot pickle

ahahha I'm at school right nooooooowww
MYSTYERY GOOGLE

lawlz


OMG i need to get my beauty school packet stoof so i can go during jr yearrrrr and get a real life

yeah so on..monday i believe....i FINALLY got my bottom fake eyelashes!!!!! yuuup they are beautiful XD

and....my love......he DID move*sobs*. i mean really..of ALL the ppl in school....it just HAD to be him. i asked alaja where he was and shes like 'he moved..but just a for a while...he's coming back" so im like "WHEN!?" and shes like 'just get over him already!!!!" so idk..im assuming he'll be back @ the beginnging of jr yeatr(well, if im here that is..might be at my beauty colledge thing)

and they gay thing is..i ONLY wanted 3rd period pe cuz he was there..and if he moved..thenm wats the point?

ok so theres those other guys...but they r ugly compared to hiiiiiim



teehee my bday...is gonna.....be funfunfun
plus...hasna is actually gonna sleepover!! ZOMG theres IS a first time for everything



cheeze

No comments:

Post a Comment