Friday, January 15, 2010

Birthday giirl


YUUUUUUUUUUPPPPP I"M 16 TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
too bad i had to take finals today XD. same thing happened last year.
get a load of this:
i checked my grades and i have a 70% in algebra1(im retarded when it comes to math) and i TOTALLY bombed the finals. i got a 60/100!!! YET my final grade was 73%!!!!! lol i failed the finals and my grade went up! i was scared to death i'd have to take this class over again! lol
ohhhh and i curled my hair(if u cant tell in da piczzzzz) plus i cut my bangs again..but they were kinda weird so i cut them again when i got home
no presents yet, I'll get them tommorow^_^ i get to see al my closest friends and hang out with them all day! :D


my nails. i redid them. i was going to do blue, but i couldnt find that colour, plus, red nails....they arent really my thing. it makes ur nails look like they are bleeding, and they looked to plain so i added spots on them C:
my friends think my nails are fake cuz they are so long. the other day on chipped so i had to cut it(first time in like 7 months) but its still long
this week, ive ben happy, sad, angry, kinda freaked, like every emotion possible. very weird. i think this is the first time that has happened to me. too much goin on in life right now
deco den!

happy bday 2 me
Create cool Profile Comments
\

omg i look ugly. but watever -_-"

i have to play DDR to loose weight from the junkfood i'll have @ my party

I'm getting really good at that game! i srsly sucked when i first started

and zomg! i havent moon walked for a long time >_<

oh well

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment