Tuesday, January 5, 2010

i knew it...

*tee-hee-hee*
YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPP!




i knew it! from the moment i stepped in 1st period..i knew today was going to be a bad day D:



in 1st period....my eyelid glue thing..it didnt work on one eye and came undone so i looked like a retard the whole day.



plus im BARELY passing that class!


2-3 was OK. then 4th, i love that class and all, but we had to do work>_<



lunchj was too hot and everyone pokes me...its SOOOOOO FREAKING ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!

like..first it was rebekah's fan girl in 8th grade, then car has this strange obession to poke me, then..uh..watshisface does it, then peter and now julian. WTF




hmmf..and he bought my contacts but left them in LA. i better get them on monday.....i want to wear them on friday <3


AAAND i havent seen my love in like FOREVERRRRRRR



and my 5th period teacher made us take notes of like passive/active uh watever and had to rewrite all these sentences, at least we get to have the cool sub tommorow ^_^


6th period..lame as usual -_-"




plus i bet my bottom fake eyelashes didnt come today(i didnt check yet.. but it prob didnt) its been a week overdue!! it was suppose to come last monday!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRR!!!


but on the bright side....lots of ppl say they like my hair. i put my extension highlights in them. i'm prolly gonna take them out soon..it makes brushing my hair hard




ugg st00pid finals



PLUS!!! MY BESTEST FRIEND SARAH FORGOT WHEN MY BDAY IS!!!!!! and we've known eachother for like 8 years. shame on you!



i feel like having some warheads right now*yuuum*



so yeah..that was my day

1 comment:

  1. No offense Cindy, but I've known you for 9 years and you dont know when my birthday is either...

    jerk.

    ReplyDelete