Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Say "what what" in a Butt

lol, my hair is messed up
ANYWAYS
today was weird. during break and lunch me and some pplz were talking about pokemon LOL
it was fun though
we're like "which one is YOUR favourite?"
or "how many movies are there?" or whatever
since dani seems to still like pokemon(eh..its OK........same thing in all the episodes..and of course, pikachu is never going to evolve. lame.) I think i shall give her all my pokemon stuff. i WAS going to sell it on ebay, but i guess not
SPEAKING OF EBAY...
YAY! i won this lot of 16 comic books!!!!! whee!
except i have 1 or two of them, but i'll just give it o hasna, she likes that kind of stuff too.
and yesterday, i counted all the them(not including manga) and i got a total of 50! ZOMG!
i prob have like 2 or 3 more(maybe) but i dunno. WHATEVES
oh yeah, at lunch, some freak got orange juice on me -_-"
like not on on me, but it got splashed on me. cuz he like friggin jumped on the carton and it exploded on me and other pplz. soooooooooo gay
and yesterday was SOOooOooOooooooOOoOoOoooOOooOOo HOT!
so me and julian went to the anime club LOL
actually, i wanted to, but didnt want to go alone, so i made him XD
yeah but it was really dark, and u hear danielle saying my name in the darkness haha
and they were showing some really weirdo anime. ive seen it in one of my magazines. but the people were like laughing at stuff that wasnt really funny. OK THEN....
they should show like GOOD EPISODES only. not retarded ones
like the last episode of blood+ or like death note(well when i first saw the last episode of death note, that bpart with the blood shooting out of that guy freaked me out) or idk, cool animes
i dunno if im gonna go back...only on really hot or really cold days :D

however, today was a pretty swell day ^_^

it was warm, but cloudy. I LUV CLOUDY DAYS!
^even if that pic is KINDA clear-ish. btw i took that pic from my backyard)
if it was like 4 degrees cooler, no. 7 degrees cooler it would have been PERFECT!!!!

it needs to stay cloudy




oh and my back hurts today. REALLY BADLY
just thought i'd write that :P


and the other day, josh walked really close to me! EEP! i guess i still do have feelings for him >_<
but i cant help it OK?


FUDGE!



mkay. uh byezzzzz



No comments:

Post a Comment