Saturday, November 28, 2009

chugga chugga chugga chugga choo choo

yayyyyy!! i put up da christmas treeee!
each year i keep getting fewer presents -_-"
my parents are cheeep
i love christmas! its my favourite holiday!
:D

greeeeeeeeeen

(you can actually see my hair iz brown in dis pictah)
lol i FINALLLLLLLYYYYYY did SOMETHING today!
i went to watch 'where the wild things are' with hasna.
at the end i started tearing up. im such a baby.
and hasna puts her hand on my leg and is like 'it'll be ok cindy...itll be ok'
and i take away her hand and like put it on her leg. geez. >:K
she was like spacing out and wasnt paying attention to the movie when the boy left. not my fault.
i REALLY wanted to go shopping tho D:
but anywho.
whemn i got home i played kh2 again lawl. just roaming around pooh bear's world @_@
but man...only ONE day left of break! NOOOOOOO!
i wasted my break. how sad.
the next one, i'll make better use of. FER SURE
ok see ya!
PS: the krusty krab pizza, is the pizza, for you and me!

1 comment: