Saturday, November 21, 2009

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDGGGGEEEEEEEEE

OK Ok OK!
i dyed my hair.....
BUTTTTTTTTTT111
IT LOOKS PRETTY MUCH DA SAME @_@
yeahyeah i look ugly MKAY?
yes it IS lighter on the top of my head and slightly darker on the bottom(but the pic looks pretty bad cuz the lighting..its not AS BAD in person)
i cant believe....i spent 2 hours....dying my hair....and used 2 bottles of hair dye....for it...to look....like this!
>:K
like its DA SAME BASICALLY*weeps*
i need to re-dye it before school starts again!!!!!!!
because well...its NOT the colour i wanted!
it was suppose to look like dis:

http://www.hopefashions.com/images/color-chart.gif
look at the picture "light ask brown"(the colour i got)
ok so maybe my hair is dark...the result for dark hair was suppose to look like "ash brown" or close to that anyways.
i look retarded >_<
sad
and pudgy gave me his cut on tuesday :(
WAAAHHHHH


and i had to make a cell cake 4 bio..yay! extra credit!


and yesterday was fun...in all my classes we basically just chilled out. in 6th period ali started stripper dancing ahaha


AND!!!


today i get to see sarah and rebekah!!!


WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!



and im prob gonna spend da night @ book's house


mkay yeahj my hair is like one shade lighter..maybe 2 on top

oh well...i'll fix dis



k BYE




No comments:

Post a Comment