Thursday, November 26, 2009

lalalala turkey

doo doo da dee day(idk)



SOH YEAH TODAY WAZ THANKSGIVING(zomg now way!!!)



my dad's friend came over 2 eat with us o__0



im full....i ate alot....which means....I NEED TO EXERSIZE! GRAH IM SO FAT







ahem~please excuse me~


but worst of all......


THE BREAK IS ALMOST OVER AND I DIDNT DO ANNNYYYYYYTHIIIIIIINNNG!


i was just readind(well...RE-reading) manga. yeah boriiiing. and i started playing kh2 again. im just maxing out my forms so i can complete hercule's world. then after that im pretty much done with the game!



and i made this bet with my dad that if i dont wach spongebob til christmas i get $20!!!

im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO doing it!





ahh but i dunt wanna go back to school, even if i DO get to see my love(s)! the thing that sux is i have NO classes with the guys i like -_-"



BUT ANYWAYS! i'm prob gonna go shopping tommorow since from now on theres gonna be lots and lots of sales :D

shopping makes me happy ^_^



im getting radoom now



i'd better leave...good bye

No comments:

Post a Comment