Monday, November 9, 2009

<3 and haha

Well I'm officially bored...
so i decided to write(DUH)
yup, spo last week, i havent seen my josh lately(yes, i DO still love him) and i started worrying that you know...he transfered schools again or something -_-"
BUT!!!!!!
i saw him on friday :D
I'm so glad! he makes me so happy ^_^
alaja said he hurt his neck, thats y he was gone..aawwwww
and i saw him again today(btw)
ANYWHOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
for my b day, i REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to go to disneyland! and i was going to take hasna with me(sorry sarah and rebekah lol)
BUT!!!!!!!!
the whole "get in free on ur birthday" thing ends on dec 31st....and they arent doing it next year for some GAY RETARDED REASON!!!
like its SO messed up, its starts AFTER my birthday, and ends BEFORE my birthday.
WHY DOES DISNEYLAND HATE ME!?
so yeah, we are prob gonna go to the snow...FER SURE
ZOMG GUESS WUUUUUT!
my aunt in japan..is sending me presernts for christmas!!!!!!
I WANT CIRCLE LENSE! and clothes, and anime figures and stuff
she's my fav aunt. i wanna go back to japan SOOOOO bad D:
ok random but dooooood, o ive been growing my nails out blah blah blah, but i had this dreams where they were like short again.
it was scary o__0
oh and I think I'm gonna start laying off the black eyeliner.
well, ive been wearing mascara alot since school started, that my eyelashes are strting to break, so i have to just stop every now and then, but if i dont wear black eyeliner, i HAVE to wear mascara(i mean it!!)
lalala i'm gon na dye mah haaaaaaaiiiiiiiirrrrr over breaaaakkkkkk i'mmmmm sooo happppeeehhhh!
(as u can see, i'm bored and dunt wanna do hw)
ok yeah.
bye.
$1.50
LOL

1 comment:

  1. I forgive you Cindy. BUT I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR DYED HAIR!!!
    You can have it for my birthday party

    ReplyDelete