Monday, September 14, 2009

You just got Crimped

Today started off pretty swell. like I dunno..lately Ive been in an awshume mood. except..back pains....

lol today at lunch...monique ditched me again..but who needs her right? lol no offense or anything.
so i hanging out with brittany and pee-tah today again. at the end of lunch I talked to dani and appearantly she said something that made lauren mad so lauren spilled water on danielle's pant so it made her look like she pee'd! and RIGHT after that the bell rang. so she had to walk with her backpack in front. i felt bad for her LOL but laughed too.

but then u no..had a test in history -_-" and i had a SUPER bad headache and my eyes hurt and i wanted to just go to sleep.
then after school i had to get my blood drawn again and i was like reaaally hungry and everything
then when i come home..i go on the computer to find my neopets(yes neopets!!) account is frozen o__0
plus where the needle was put in my arm..idk why but i like cant put my arm out straight or else it hurts for some reason..its all numb right now
sigh.....my day isnt SO bad..just pretty suckis u no?
but whatever..things will get better :D
peace~
=^o^=

No comments:

Post a Comment