Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hey guys!!!

Hey everybody who actually reads this.

I discovered today that I'm really stupid. Explanation: I left my blog signed in at Hasna's house while I was over there...so she took the liberty to make her own post. (BTW, this is Hasna right now...I'm pretending I'm Cindy) MWUAHAHHAHAH!!


Sorry Cindy, I couldn't help myself! It was just so tempting.

Moral of the story: Don't keep yourself logged in at anyone's house b/c if they're mean or something..they'll change your password and write crap about you. However, since I am nice...I am simply forewarning you and I would never do that to you Cindy.


:)

Peace Out Aardvark.


PJS

Btw..I had to do something mean, so here goes :)


Yes......that is Cindy.


Btw Cindy, if you delete this post I will NEVER talk to you ever again :)

2 comments: