Saturday, September 5, 2009

Who Wants To Know?

soh yesterday was alorah's
and tiffany's b day partay!
yup sarah and rebekah were there!
but they came a bit late....
so anyways...we went to the pool, alorah didn't want to come in cuz she "didnt want her hair to get wet" so rosie and this other girl grabbed her and threw her in da pool LOL
we were only @ the pool for an hour prob
so when we went back to alorahs house, we just hung out and ate pizza
me and rebekah found this table in a corner and ate there. she was talking about how much she hates her new school :(
and sarah kept coming to me being like "CUT MY HAIR!" lol
so when i was done eating i cut her bangs..i only like trimmed it abd shes like "OMG THANKS SO MUCH! IT LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER!" when it looks the same to me o__0
which reminds me....need to fill out the app to go to beauty colledge in my jr year..so i might not go to chap next year
lol so everyone just starts dancing and jerking LOL
then alorah grabs a balloon and starts sucking the hellium from it and talks and her voice is all high, so everybody starts doing that
i tried..but it worked for like a second....then went back to normal.
it didnt work for most people
bff for eve
Glitter Graphics
(i look retarded..i no)
but me and rebekah go in the BR for like 30 minutes talking and doing eachothers hair(well, actually i was doing her hair but w/e) and ppl kept knocking and are like "i need to go to the bathroom!" so rebekah says "AAAUUGH!! I"M CONSTIPATED!" and i just start laughing
and then alorah and tiffany open thier presents. i was like the only one who ACTUALLY got them a REAL gift..it was make up and shower gel. everyone else got them gift cards and money
oh well
and then we had cake(geez i ate lots of junkfood..i need to eat healthy today)
after all that people started leaving. we were just watching random videos on youtube and stuff
i coulve slept over alorahs house..but she never told me i could..shes just like idk so i call my mom and when she picks me up alorahs like "i thought u were sleeping over?"
>_<
oh wellllllllllll
and i dont like pudgy anymore..im mad at him >:K
and me pill makes my back, hips..EVERYWHERE hurt....it suxxxxxxx
but whatevers bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment