Thursday, September 17, 2009

i am gay

lol i felt like putting that as the title...and no...im not gay(or a guy o__0) IM STRAIGHT!
but thats not why i posted :)
UGGGGG!!!! i'm DYYYIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
like seriously...now a days..i ALWAYS have headaches and back pains and feel like im gonna pass out, my eyes hurt, i have this HUMUNGO bruise on my arm, and AHHG!
but seriously.....its usually just when i go in 6th period(i REALLY hate that class) but now..its like..3rd period(oh and the fag DJ is in that class....BTW) and so ive been having headaches a lot lately
in 4th period i nearly slept the whole period and the kid next to me was like 'whats wrong?" and im like "i have a headache"
siiiggghhhhh..........why me?
i think those 'side effects" of my pills are starting to come in..soon i'm prolly going to go through depression or something. cuz really....i can NOT think..at all. so its really hard for me to take tests and focus in school D:
BUT at least after tommorow is the weekend so i can "relax"...prob just draw or play video games or watch movies or something.
omggggg i haaate schooooolll.....i wanna ditch school and go to frickin beauty school already >_<
oh and i think im over josh.....as i still do love him(lol) i doubt its ever going to work out between us :( so yeah......i currently don't really like anyone, well...nah...he prob doesnt like me cuz if he did..he wouldve done something by now. im just too ugly XP
so yeah...no crushes dis year(amazingly)
and i want it to get cooler..i HATE the hot weather..i wanna wear jackets and have it rain(and my head is KILLING me right now) and i want the pain to stopp!!!!11
and OMG....gotta remember to send in my entry for the photo contest thing*just a reminder for myself*
ok watever bye

No comments:

Post a Comment