Thursday, September 24, 2009

lol u looser

ok ok i no i said i wont post until something cool happens..but blogging is a habit 4 me mkiayy??
and besides..some..stuff went on so YEAH
first of all...u no how monique is like always pushing me around?
i FINALLY got back @ her LOL
everything she said i threw right back in her face..then shes like 'omg ur so mean!'
so i'm like 'oh and your not?"
LOL that was PERFECT!
but yeah she ditched me again..i believe our friendship is going down the drain
BUT ANYWAYS thats not the main thing
ok so i get an email from hasna saying she needs to tell me something funny so im like what?
and she she starts IM'ing me
and so theres this guy she became friend with on the internet and he asked her to see her picture..INSTEAD she sends him the link to my omgpop account where i have some blingee picz and claims that I"M her.
and so i was like "wait..my picz say 'cindy' on it..does he no ur name is hasna?"
and then she says yeah, but she made up this story that one day she lost her shoe at school so everyone called her cinderella!! LOL THAT IS SO GENIUS!
i started crackinggggg uuuppppppppp!
and then she sends me wut he says about my pics and hes like 'omg ur so beautiful..why didn't u show me before?" and "would u be my girlfriend'
LOLOLOLOL
oh darn..i forgot 2 ask hasna wat SHE said to dat
but on the phone shes like 'see cindy?? i told u that u are pretty.." but im like NAAAAHHHHHH cuz i just blingee'd those to make me look bettah
but geez..just show my pictures to some person idk and says that she's me..she couldve just went on google for pictures of girls or somethinggg.
and i dunt think im gonna get straight across bangs anymore. I KNOW I JUST CUT THEM....but they make my face look even rounder than it already is!
which i hate o__0
oh and REBEKAH or SARAH...if ur reading this9i no u do...) THEN MAKE A FREAKING POST ALREADY!!!!!
its bee like a month...-_-''
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment