Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of july

*~;Happy Fouth of July!;~*
or shall I say independence day


today is going to be a wonderful day for me :P


first of all..i saw my bestest friends today!!!! it was @ church. i didnt know they were going to be there but yeah. its nice seeing them again. reminds me of the good 'ol days XD
i cant wait for my dad to get off work so they came come over my place @_@


and later on today i'm gonna go to elizabeth's place and watch the fireworks with her and spend da night. i'm also gonna cut her bangs.


and tommorow is when we;'regonna have the bbq and stuff :p
and hopefully tommorow i will recieve the stuff i bought online from hottopic.com LOL

yuuup i'll make another post tommorow about everything going on in life. so dont forget to read*wink*

peace out

and dont forget 2 watch ze fireworks

No comments:

Post a Comment