Wednesday, August 26, 2009

omg, watever, blehhh

I havent posted in a while o__0

anywayz..da nails are mine mine mine!

but some fell off(im lazy to put them back on) and some of the sparkly hearts are gone 2

ok ok yaaay!!!!!!

I got switched out of aroebics!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

so now i take um...graphic designers or something??? idk but anyways u just make stuff on the computer :)

lol today i was playing this one online game in that class:

http://www.119game.com/game/3371.html

its so fun!!

the beach version is really hard btw

:}

but even tho my scheduel changed,..still no classes with josh*sighhh*

but i see him :) his hair is shorter now

BUT OMGG!!!!!

MY FRIEND LIKES HIM TOO OMGOMGOMG

did i mention this on my last post? idk. but NOW U NO

gaaay



yeah so i FINALLY got my new prescription ^^^^^
its kinda small, sux that i HAVE to swallow it whole.

lol yesterday i like choked on it >_<

but i need to take 1 everyday for 5 months then ill be clear FO SHO
^_^


^ yup thats 100% me :)
i got upset cuz i got all dressed up and when i started taking pictures my camera died!
so i only got 2 pictures >_<
me n mah extensionzzzzzzzzzzzzz
proll;y thanksgiving break ima gonna dye my hair brown. im tired of dark hair.
YAY FOR NO PE!




No comments:

Post a Comment