Monday, August 17, 2009

First day of School(first day of torture)

So.first day of school started!!!
GAY!
but first..i would like to say....
I DONT HAVE A CLASS WITH JOSH!! WAAAAAAHH!!!!!
but i saw him today on the way to drivers ed <3
but u no..im gonna hange my scheduel anyways so i MIGHT get moved to a class with him(hopefully)
he is so cute ^_^
but watever
yeah.....im a loner in all my classes..the only class that i have friends in is 6th period...
:(
OMG
and in my drivers ed..i think i have a class with that one kid that calls me the grudge all the time.
i dont no if its him(ive never really seen him) but he has the same name and is azn so i duno..but watever..the actual guy who does say that(whether its the guy from my class or wut) is a fag..yeah i said it @_@ but its true
but i guess it doesnt matter..im not gonna take drivers ed....or computers..or aroebics...and i wanna switch my math teacher, nd english teacher..i pretty much got a REALLY gay scheduel and want a new one.....lets put it that way
yah i hung out with monique, even tho i dont have a class with her(see?? im a LONER in my classes) and then at lunch i saw josh♥ again..well...it was like a glance.....
i said hi to some friends......i was going 2 say hi to dani but then she started like screaming and going all hyper(lol) i started cracking up and moniques like "lets go.." and starts like walking all fast from danielle. ill tell her hi another day.
and hasna showed me around where my classes are cuz im just like dat and i went to school with her today and got my scheduel with her.
and sorreh if my spelling sux cuz im wearing fake nails and its kinda hard witing with them on.
uggggg i dont wanna go back to schoooooool!
(unless i have a class with HIM lol)

and i look like an emo freak in the piture^
once i dye it brown ill look cooler

No comments:

Post a Comment