Friday, August 14, 2009

darn school starts soon XC

even tho josh is back..i still dont wanna go 2 skool......I HAAAATE SCHOOOL
but ANYWAYZ
so yeah last night i went over to hang out with hasna and she was downloading "taken" and while we were waiting we played Taiko Drum Master lol
it was fun....i was using a controller and she was using the drums. i pwned her most of the time though.
so yeah..we played that for like an hour or so. then we got frozen yogurt and watched taken...that movie was awshume. i luuuuv action movies.
and i also watched batman begins cuz it was on TV...hasna got me addicted to the batman movies.
but anywho.
today i went to petco and brought pudgy with me. and me and my mom got jamba juice and went to the duck pond to walk pudgy.
uggg i totally wasted my summer this year..last year was the BOMB. >_<
oh well........
and ive been drawng a lot lately(if anyone even cares to know that)
lol
yeah i have nothing to say
bye
*runs away*

No comments:

Post a Comment