Tuesday, August 11, 2009

HOLY CRAP!

ok ok so my face looks weird but watever^^^
ok so i havent posted in like FOREVER
so heres what ive done since like..last week......
on friday i bought more new clothes LOL^_^ i still need more school stuff but my mom's like NOOOOOOO you have enough clothes. but i dont like wearing the same thing from last year..its weird(to me)
then.....hmm..on the weekends i did nothing..just loaf around the house
but yesterday...i had to get my blood taken again..but it was through my hand instead of my arm!! at first the lady startedslapping my hand and it HURT when she put the needle through cuz i could like feel it going under my skin..i was like wtf at first..but yeah..i like the arm better..its more painless.
but then i had to wait in this waiting for like 3 FREAKING HOURS or so cuz my brother had to go to the doctors cuz he's like anorexic or something(well...in MY opinion he is) so i was bored just reading people magizines and stoof.
but afterwards i got subway ^_^
but those things arent important....whats REALLY important is.....
I SAW JOSH TODAY AT THE REGISTERATION STUFF TODAY!! HOLY ^$#^%(*&
like i KNEW it was him..his same perfect hair.....the adorable hat he still wears, the same type of clothes. OMG my heart was like racing when i saw him!!!! he TOOK a school picture..which means..HE'S COMING BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!
i wonder if he saw ME? but still...i might have a chance to have a class with him again..and maybe even sit next to him again..I HOPE I DO!!!!
if i dont..at least i'll see him at like lunch or something :)
i told my mom i saw josh(yes she knows i like him..i think all my friends know) and shes like WHAT!???
but then he just randomly disappeared -_-"
AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!
but today has been the awsomest day this summer....now i actually WANT to go back to school!
well yeah..thats all i hafta say about my ♥JOSH♥
but you know how i have those weird one week obsession stuff?
like how i was obsessed with sephiroth(he is still frigging awshume) and everything??
well i have two new obsessions!
they are animes(LOL)
the first is darker than black! OMG IT IS AMAZZZZING. the main person reminds me a lot of lelouch..thats prolly why i like the anime XDDD
and i dunno..the other is blood+
i watched it before and liked it but then i kinda stopped..but i was going through my youtube favourites and randomly decided to watch the blood+ AMVs i favourited and gaaah! i loooove hagi and solomon. for looks..i think solomon is better..but personalilty wise is hagi ^_^
and i never feel like watch the whole anime( the only animes i watched EVERY SINGLE EPISODE was...death note...ouran host club..black blood brothers...um.....i think thats it..yes i havent watched all of code geass..why?? i have no idea..i missed half of the first season then on R2 my DVR went gay so i missed like 5 episodes..ANYWAYS) so i just skipped around..like i watched the first 6..then didnt watch anything for a LOOOOOONG time..then i watched..ep 11, 24(or 23?), ep..i think 44 or someting...and then THE LAST EPISODE.
i dunno..the last episode made me cry..not cuz hagi "died' but i dunno..the rose part made me tear up o__0
lol since i skipped around the thought the babies were saya and hagi's LOL
but when i read about it online i was like oh.
i wanna go to disneyland!!!!!(random)
yeah....well CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL FOR MY MAAAAN!
kk byezzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment