Sunday, August 30, 2009

Care bears are scary

soh..
havent been posting lately..cuz st00pid school
oh which reminds me...on friday..josh looked at me <3
(if you haven't noticed......since school started i will be talking about josh alot..unless some other guy becomes hotter than him)
and i looked right back at him and smiled :)
yeah..i think me and monique are finally going our seperate ways.
shes always like...gotta have everything HER way. and she pretty much thinks of herself most of the time..no offense..but she isn't really a good friend(to me). yeah..she treats EVERYBODY better than me.
-_-"
i don't know why.
but yeah...we don't hang out at lunch anymore..only break.
oh oh oh and alorah invited meh 2 her b day partay. and sarah and rebekah will be there! i can't wait to see them :)
it seems like its been forever.
and yesterday...i got a new dress..its uber cute ^_^
omg and yeeeeessssss! only like another week then my nail biting habit will be OVER!
thank you fake nails :D
yup..nothing really special or anything is going on...except theres this kid in biology who i think likes me o__0
he sits next to me. i dunno...i can just kinda tell when someone likes me.
but he aint my type....trust me
and besides..i already like another guy(and we know who THAT is)
uggg my stories...i wanna write ALL of them down and have the world read them.....but i'm too lazy. and they are really good too. i dont even know how i come up with these things. i draw them out in anime form lol. i told brooke one when i slept over her house. she said it was cute <3
oh yes.
i have been having weird back pains lately........i wonder why?

well.......thts pretty much all that has happened since mah last post(well actually theres more but its just about retarded unimportant stuff)
buh-bye!
PS: as the title says...yes...care bears scare me. EVERYTIME i hug one..where the little heart or rainbow or whatever is...i actually start feeling this warm spot and it creeps me out!!!
just a little fact about me o.o ^^

1 comment: