Thursday, September 6, 2012

I became a maiko girl

Today in kyoto my mom took me to get geisha makeup done professionally lol!
it took prob....idk a little over an hour for the whole makeup and out to be ready. they put sooooo much makeup on. i used a half wig so my bangs and the side of my hair were my own for a more natural look, and they used black hairspray to blend it in

also, i got professional pictures too!
 i dont like how my chubby cheeks are, but appearantly you need them to be a maiko girl?

heres pic outside xD
 after the pro pics i got to walk around town for 40 minutes and takes pics and stuff. there were some other girls who got thier makeup done so i wasnt the only one. at first i was ok, but after like 5 minutes my head started hurting sooo bad cuz i guess the wig was tight or something. plus its hot out and im wearing like 4 layers of clothing so my legs were all sweaty
pic in town. 

as i went up the hills were lots more ppl were they all kept looking at me lol cuz i guess the other geisha girls stayed down. and one girl even asked to take a picture with me xD

but truth is, i was srsly SUFFERING inside. the kimono was REALLY tight so i had trouble breathing, and it felt like i had a migraine cuz my wig. and after like 20 minutes i wanted to go back but my mom kept making me walk more. hen we came across these huuuuge stairs and i was like 'we're going back'. later after i took everything off i went up the stair, but if i did while dressed up and kept walking, id prob pass out

once the wig was taken off, omg felt so much better. and after they took off the kimono i felt a lot lighter haha

when that was done we walked up those one stairs and saw the kiyomizudera temple which i guess is a world treasure 

 i look bad. didnt feel like putting on lots of make up so blocked out my face
lol i bought my socks last night at a mall near our hotel ^_^

i also bought the new dollywink bottom lashes!!
ive wanted lashes like these for a long time now cuz in the older popteens when kumicky wore lashes that looked like these i really liked them but idk if they still sell those ones

i also bought an uta no prince sama CD keychain from a gashapon machine for 200 yen XD

OHH and today when i checked my email, tokyo kawaii TV is going to broadcast a pic of an item i sent(idk which one) and i'll receve a special domo phone strap yeaaah! i sent that stuff in ike july o something, good thing im in japan right now! it'll be broadcasted on the 8th so i'm gonna record it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment