Wednesday, September 5, 2012

first couple days in JAPAN!

First of all, i left sunday early morning and arrived in japan monday morning(time change stuff) and was EXHAUSTED! the plane was 12 hours, but luckily it only felt like 6 or 7 hours cuz it was nighttime. sadly...didnt really sleep T_T

its just me n my mom and we're staying with my grandma there. the first day we just stayed at her house n relaxed cuz we're tired

 heres my "japanese style" nails ^_^

the second day me n my mom went out shopping. ok so like i guess now in japan lots of girls have dyed hair, cuz like half the girls i see are like me(but im better) as last time i went throughout the whole trip i prob saw less than 10 girls with dyed hair hmm
 heres ur typical japanese store that has multiple floors for different stuffs. bought lots of stuff!

oh and before i left my grandma saw a dead cicada out and took a pick. and theyre really big.like the size of ur thumb basically.

me n my mom shopped at a bookstore, clothes store, grocery store, and 100 yen store. and omgggg that 100 yen store had EVERYTHING i spent like an hour in there xD

afterwards got hungry so i ate some wakame(seaweed) udon which was yummy but i couldnt finish it

HERES STUFFS I BOUGHT FROM THE STORES
 fake eyelashes and nail polish from 100 yen store. and then i bought eyelid fiber cuz ive never tried it before. i'll use some tommorow or something
 and then one of those face mask things

 the 100 yen store had DECODEN STUFF OMG


 face thinner roller

 school neck bow for my cosplay lol

 tatoo tights. i wish the design was more up on my leg but watever. i like these

 popteen!

egg mag and it came with a freebie which is a mirror
eggs beauty fall/winter comes out later this month...sooooo getting that


heres ur typical train station

today me n my mom went to kyoto and is staying there for a few days. we went to the toei film studio today!!!
 @ some train station near the studio lol

the studio is pretty much an old town japan scenery so i took a pic in a soba stand
there was this show going on that we were watching and then the girl pulled me in cuz i was suppose to be this friend she was looking for and at first i was like ??? cuz she was staring at me then was like "aka chan???' and stuffs happened so shes asking me all these things in japan and i have no idea wat shes saying luckily my mom was translating so i was just going with the flow

after that scene this one guy asked where i was from cuz clearly they realized i dont speak japanese[well] and im like 'im from america' and everyones like oooohhhh

then they had some volunteers do some fighting battle thing and i decided to do that(cuz you know...it'd make a fun experience) and when it was my turn to fight after watching a demonstration instead of clashing swords or watever the guy makes a kissy face and i was like 'wait...what?' and idk. i dont feel like uploading the video but it was as a joke cuz these ppls are actors
heres a pic with them
the guy next to me made the kissy face lol

then we watched a ninja show!
i too a pic with the guy at the end with white hair, but it didnt have flash so it looks bad

then went to the anime museum!!! hey had lots of precure and one piece stuff
 a new movie is coming out soon ha ha

i THINK this is a gundam..like one of the really old ones...but i could be wrong...

afterwards we went in a japanese haunted house and ommgggggg i REGRET going in there. its full of fake dead bodies in dark candle light rooms and you never know what really ppl are there going to scare u and at one point we ht this dead end and there was a hidden door and we had to find it but we didnt wanna walk around cuz it was dark n scary and then i was like 'push over at that wall' cuz it looked like a door but my moms all like 'noooo scaryyy' ad stuff but she finally did. i wanted to leave so bad. i didnt even see half the stuff cuz i was hiding my face in my moms back but we had to keep moving forward cuz there was only one exit. yeah....never again.

No comments:

Post a Comment