Sunday, July 26, 2009

san diegoooooooooooooooooooo

LOL i look really retarded in mah pictah
anywho.....
so before i get all in san diego stuff, i just want to say.....
PUDGY GOT ATTACKED ON FRIDAY!!!!
o____0
MY POOR BABY!
luckily...oh wait..he DID get hurt...snap..forgot to upload that pic..too late now -_-"
yeah this dog was like biting him and stuff. it was funny cuz hasna called me and was like "CINDY!!!! whats going on!???" im soo confused so im like "HUH!?"
and shes like "i hear your dad screaming and i look out the window and he's like kicking this dog and yelling..i think pudgy got bit"
i was like "WWWHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATT!???"
it was funny cuz she heard my dad screaming and yelling(and he yells LOUD..he scares all my friendz) and shes on the other side of the neighborhood hearing this and this happened right in front of my house and i didnt hear a thing.
i was watching spongebob..or something at that time LOL
but he didnt get hurt! yay!
so anyways i go to san diego to shop at japanese stores and stoof..*sigh..sarah and rebekah couldve come BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO! they have to live like an hour away and my dad wouldnt let them sleep over..grr. but yeah the first store was this book store called "book off" i know weird riight?
but anyways i bought boooks! whee!

yes! i found some POPTEEN magizines i dont have...all my friends love my japanese magaines :D

the one on the far right..when we were driving somewhere a couple hours after i bought them..my dad made this big turn and his iced tea got spilled ALL OVER IT! and thats like the newest one too!!!!! at least it didnt get DRENCHED or anything..the only part i really had to dry was the manga at the end..and the story for that is getting pretty good XD

now i have 9 POPTEEN magazines!! whoo hoo!



and omg..i was looking at random anime magazines/book things and when i saw this..a cover with LELOUCH AND C.C ON IT....I LITERALLY FREAKED OUT!
i bought it(of course..how can i not?) even tho its like from 2007..but you know..it was only $1 and has a ton of cool stuff in there..like episode things from code geass and it talks about other anime like ouran host club, higurashi, a lot about gundam, and yeah..and the best part was..not one thing about naruto..boy do i hate that anime.
mwahahaha i love code geeassssssssssssssssss.
so then we ate at yoshinoya and then me and my mom watched "up" while my dad was taking a walk. that was a cute movie.
but after that..SUCH A BORE.
its all shopping for like..boring things..like food, and wallets and chargers and stuff. and my mom doesnt buy my clothes..i have to pay for my clothes MYSELF so i have to always get stuff from like clearance areas or sakes cuz im pooooooooorrr...yet i always have money in my wallet....ALWAYS....its soo weird..
but anyways..on the way coming back we stop at a bakery and i get a lovely strawberry cake :D

well...i actually ate it this morning cuz i wanted to take a pic of it but yesterday afternoon my camera died so i had to charge it XD
but it was delicious.
lol there is more i'd like to say.......buuuut.....i dunno..its prolly boring to whoever is reading this cuz its about my personal love life and blaaaah.
i miss josh♥
i hope he comes back to chap




No comments:

Post a Comment