Tuesday, July 21, 2009

^^^ LOL
SO ANYWAYS
gayyyy
at the movies we watched "everyone's hero" instead of madagascar 2...AWWW
but wateveer..it was OK...except u totally know whats gonna happen next
but the movie didnt even end lol
right at the climax of the film the movie shuts down and is broken
so me and hasna decide to leave and these kids are like" the movie isnt over" and hasna's like "YES IT IS!!"
XD
and then we go in the photo booth and take pictures..STOOID pictures..but whatever..it was fun.
so she stayed at mah house 4 like....6 hours whoo hoo
and we played on the computer most of the time
id upload a picture of her..but shes like "NOOOOO i dont want ppl idk seeing me" or something so bleh

^ ugly pic

whenever i get bangs my hair is SO flat..I HATE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT

GRRRRRAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!
(david after dentist LOL)

omg and before i forget..i must say....




OMGOMGOMG I BEAT SEPHIROTH IN KH2222222222222!!!

yup...im officially a NERD..no..im a geek..nerds are smart..which i am not

OK IM A GEEEEEEK

but actuyallu i beat the whole game...but when it finally said "THE END" after like 20 minutes of uh..credits and stoof nothing happened even though i like clicked all the buttons and stuff so i ASSUMED it saved but it didnt...so i hafta beat the boss(es) all over again..but thats easy..all my pplz are at level 99 XD


time to finish dmc3 now.

i'll do that later..and omggggggggg

skool is gonna start sooooon

I DIDNT DO ANYTHING

I HAVENT EVEN DONE SCHOOL SHOPPING YET

ZOMGZ


well anyways bye-cha!



No comments:

Post a Comment