Monday, June 8, 2009

zomggg

omg so like my friendz got a yearbook riight???


and i saw josh's picture!!! EEEPPP!!!!!!!

aaaaaaawwwww he was SO cute!!! even if his bangs were a bit messed up...

omg....i cant believe that was the first time i saw him since november!!!! its been like almost a year since i last saw him...yet he still takes my breath away!


I LOVE YOU!


yeah during the weekend me and hasna totally wasted our lives on a site called "omgpop.com" we were like playing these games (mostly dinglepop) and just MURDERING these ppl at it...it was addicting...


and noooooooooooooooo sarah n rebekah are going to great oakkkkkkkkk.....so stooooppiiiiiid! they need to come to chaaaaaaaaaaaaaap and hang with meeeeeeeee at least brooooooooke is coming to hang with me cuz shes cooooool(not that you guys arent *wink*) BUT STILL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment