Monday, June 1, 2009

OMFG

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG



TODAY WAZ LYKE DA WEIRDEST DAY IN MY LIFE(or so i say it is)

but BEFORE i get to the "uuuhhhh" part, let me tell you wat happened @ lunch


so me, monique and elana are just talking, then all the sudden, elana is like "ohh shes back"

its the emo girl erica!!!! we're like "whats she doing here! omg!"

and so shes sitting down and blah and we turn our heads away for like ONE SECOND then all the sudden shes GONE!!!!


monique claims she saw her run out the school, but i dunno

(now its the cute part....me and elana were like AWWW OMG HOW CUTE)

so its pretty sad actually, her bf shawn like missed her by fricking 30 seconds or so..it was SO SAD!

he like RAN to the office where she was and like looked thro the windows and asked ppl if they saw where she went and everyone was like "oh she just left" and elana and i are like OMG!

pshhhhhhh it sounds cheesy when i write it.....its WAY better if you where there..and elana wanted to follow shawn because shes like i wanna she what happens and stoof

it was so cute



OK SO NOW IM GONNA RUIN THAT LUFFLY MOMENT WITH SOME GROSS STOOF

so lyke..in um 6th period....we had 2 do this work packet gay thing, and XXXXXX(sorry, i promised him not to tell anyone, but i just wont say his name is all) decided to sit next to me since KT wasnt there.

so i have NO IDEA how this came up, OR why he was telling me this, but it happened anyways.

he's like "wanna know something gross?"(or something like that)
im like "uhhhh sure?"
hes like "noo...no you cant handle it!"
im like "UM YEAH I CAN"

and so he was starting stuff that made me get the feeling of wat happeneed..OMG I REMEMBER HOW IT STARTED..but thats not really important -_-"

anyways lets get 2 the point.....

he had "it" with his gf and while they were doing that she started her period and AHHHHHH IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOO GROSS HOW HE EXPLAINED IT DXX

and he started telling me all these other stories of them having sex and suff and im just like "WTF!?" and he's like "you need to do that stuff..ITS AMAZING" and everything. im like "ummm........ok.............." but yeah..it was REAAAALLLYYYYYY awkward..im mean..REALLY REALLY. he said more disturbing things..(he told me to do this one thing which i do not want to talk about..) but yeah....he is so funny tho.....i was grossed out but @ the same time laughing..i dunno..its just the way he said it i guesss.

yeah i told him about josshhhhhhh♥ (since it was that class that he was in) and even that gross friend said we make a good couple!!! UGG!

but whatever..oh yeah the new guy i kinda sorta like but not really anymore......yeah..he doesnt like me. well at least i think that....and by the time 10th grade starts, oh yeah..it'll be WAAAAY over with him.

lol and i took a pic of all my little anime figure ppl in my room..next time i upload picz from my camera i'll post about my collection.

oh btw.....the code geass series is almost over(for TV...i dont watch code geass on youtube) and OMG OURAN HOST CLUB IS OVER...well it ended on..uh...friday i think??? but it was AMAZING. i love that anime..its my second fav ^_^

AND OMGOMGOMG!!! YESTERDAY I WEIGHED MYSELF FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE LIKE FEBURARY!!!

the result??:

so dissappointing....

which is why...I SHALL GO ON A STRICT DIET AGAIN
(except i will NOT starve myself again..ahh all i thought about was food in that era)
but my limit is 1k cal a day..no more..and i cant eat anything after 7

chyea..hope it works


ok watever..bye-cha

No comments:

Post a Comment