Tuesday, June 16, 2009

And so I went there.....

Ok....before I say anything....
is it just me or do i look like a different person in the pic above???
i think i look totally..uh..not me o__0
AHEM!!!!!
anywho
so i went 2 sleep ovah my BFFFFFFF house last night :)
kewl.
@ first it was a simple hang out day, but i ended up sleeping over ^_^
we went to the pool at like 9 at night and the jacuzzi was full so i went in the pool with teh twinz and thier cousin
lol when we came back home me and rebekah played super smash brothers brawl for like 2 hours straight. ahhhhhh i love that game :)
im the best at meta knight, and bekah is best at samus. and we go on teams and battle against level 9 CPU. lol...its so fun
then we got bored and decided to play "husband and wife" again
LOL
the pictures....ahhaha
yeah me and sarah were planning on toilet papering houses, but ONCE AGAIN....both of them fell asleep too early..stoopid.
so sarah fell asleep downstairs and i kept bugging rebekah so she couldnt fall asleep(lol) and me n bekah ended up going upstairs to sarahs room and crashed. i dunno..every time i sleeppover i ALWAYS sleep in sarahs bed...its just REALLEEEE SOFT. like she has that tempur pedic thing or whatever its called. then i was just reading some manga about dogs until like 1:30 then i went to bed

yeah too bad my mom had to pick me up early...at 9 in teh morning :( my mummeh started talking 2 sarahs and rebekah's aunt about stuff. then i finally left 4 home. sarah was too much of a butt to come outside and take a picture, but rebekah is cool cuz she came..even tho she does those weird faces -_-"


pudgy was happy to see me XD and rebekah XD


ahh but RIGHT when i got home i washed my face..it was DISGUSTING!


so i put a facial mask on lol

i know..i look totally freaky in that picture 0_0


my eyes are like O_O

chyea then like ive been talking to hasna on IM and shes like oohhh im sooo boredddd so i gave her some ideas like call pll and just breath heavily then she did that to me LOL

but i just laughed then she laughed..yeah. then we weere walking about random stoof..like boredness


im not sad anymore...the last post..i was going through that weekly depression stuff again, but its all cool now again :)

PS:
EDDSWORLD ZOMBIE ATTACK




No comments:

Post a Comment