Friday, June 19, 2009

lalallaa STOOPID!

OK! SO I CUT MY HAIR WHEEEEEEE!!
OMIGOSH DONT I LIKE LOOK SOOOO HOT AND STUFF???
OH YEAH!
IM GORGEOUS!
i mean..just LOOK at meh!
smexah
lol im jking
in case ur like REBEKAH who thought i was serious and actually cut my beautiful long hair(that im still groing out BTW) then your STOOPID!
id NEVERRR cut my hair..NO WAY
yeah its just my layers and the longer hair?
i pinned it on the back of my head so you cant see it ^_^
fooled ya!

but anywho...


yeah bekah waz suppose 2 sleepover.....BUT SHE DIDNT GRAAAAAAHH!

all cuz shes moving

gaygayagaygaygaygaygaygay



but while i WAS waiting 4 her i painted my toes XD

they are so pweety



yeah the pic below is just me being bored..and i thought id take pics since im wearing fake eyelashes again(if you couldnt tell)

ok so you cant..BIG DEAL!!


maybe the other pics will show it
talk 2 da hand
Make your own Glitter Graphics

ahh it didnt let me type in between the pics so its ugly now -_-"
yeah on.....TUESDAY! i went 2 hasna's house and just chilled
we played a lot of card games...of course i sucked at all of them..i was OK at speed though. i only won once XD
darn i forgot to upload the screenie of the game "evolution" but its to late now!
yeah its really fun! your like this dinosaur thing and you eat people :)
i think i showed her "5 minutes to kill yourself" before..but if she forgot i'll show her next time i visit
(its really fun btw)


AHHHHHH the song "chocolate rain" is stuck in my head!!! GAH!
lol so since rebekah didnt sleepover me n my mom went to walk pudgy in that thing next to day middle skool..u know?? that horse thing? yeah whatever -_-"
and i took picturez but i look RETARDED
ah..you still cant notice meh lashes..ah well


in ze pic below I AM WEARING FAKE LASHES
but you still cant see them
-_-
instead i look like im on drugz
i wanna go 2 the mall.
yeah
i think will tommorow
or i'll hang out wif hasna
one or the other
bye cha!

No comments:

Post a Comment