Monday, March 25, 2013

stoof

i forgot to mention, but earlier this month(i think the 5th? idk) was my 4 year anniversary on this blog geez o.o
all my friends who i tried making a blog dont last for more than a month

anyways today i was suppose to get this surgery thing but instead it was just a check up. yeah i have a cyst on my armpit that needs to get popped and its a bigger deal than the other doctor said. omg it was so embarrassing >_< the doctor i saw today was actually kinda cute n i had to take my clothes off but idk if i should take my bra off or not but i kept it on then hes like 'oh, you gotta take it off' and im like 'waaah' but he let me keep it on cuz it wasnt blocking the view or anything cuz hes just checking my armpit but yeah really awkward*blushes*

then afterwards i hung out with julian just playing video games yuup then i told hi we should play this game called ao oni which was pretty scary. yeah this blue naked guy would come outta nowhere n chase u around the house. idk, ever since the witch's house im in love with playing rpg maker games even though i cant play them by myself cuz im a wimp like that

and we actually ended up beating the game o__0 then he drove me home cuz it was like 9 at nght and i have school tommrow cuz i dont gots a spring break T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment