Tuesday, March 5, 2013

| 。≖‿≖。)

not the best pic, but being such a fangirl over hakuouki, i decided to paint my nails sorta like the shinsengumi coats and had my mom write some kanji on my thumbs

idk, on tumblr someone did this idea n i thought it was cool mkay?

anyways on sunday i slept over my bffs sarah/rebekahs house weee! and sarah got all into neopets again n was paying REAL MONEY for virtual stuff lol omg. but i had to be a nerd n tell her al the good sites n prices of stuff from all the years back then

and me n rebekah were playing another scary game called mad father but man, witchs house was still way scarier, at least i can fall asleep to this game. but yeah beat it around 2:30 am LOL

i also tried getting her to watch vampire hunter D cuz its such an amazing movie but she was too lame n was falling asleep until she ate pizza to wake her up :/

and today met up with hasna n ate chipotle and hung out a bit <3 p="">

and im getting sick again cuz ive been sleeping with window open/in cold places not enough blankets ect so uggguuuu my head hurt from lack of sleep n i was soooo tired today n wanted to go home T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment