Sunday, April 7, 2013

lately...

so on monday i had to get an ultra sound for my armpit thing and since it was april fools day i wondered how many of my friends would think i'm pregnant lol

and on tuesday i did mah nails!!!!
 my scary ppl inspired nails lol i luv them!!!! (on the ring finger thats suppose to be a mouth with teeth btw)

and last week there was a nail art contest and i won XD
i did a connect-y picture thing
 a bunny for easter. was this last week?? watever...

man, this week of school has been pretty depressing though. i just feel like theres no one i can really talk to and just be myself so ive been feeling a bit lonely for the past few days, so today i decided to meet up with elizabeth and go to the maaaaallllll!

but i didnt buy anything. ohh this week i finally bought a wig!!! its a short black one i should be getting it at the end of the month cant wait!

@ mcdonalds elizabeth was acting all weird n stuff

then we went to harveston lake to chillax but went the wrong way at first and was walking forever!!! omg i was wearing heels so my feet were killing me and my toe started bleeding idk how that even happened it didnt hurt but yeah
 heres me with blonde. it looks pretty much like this in person...yellow. and im already getting regrowth ugh

yeah just talking about life and whatnot. heres da lake

and u know cam whoring
i like dis pic LOL
ok well thats what's been up bye

No comments:

Post a Comment