Saturday, March 23, 2013

appearance changes

This week in beauty school been doing lots of funky stuff so i ACTUALLY have something to write about!!!

there were competitions for makeup and heres one fantasy makeup i was just goofing around on cuz i was bored
then afer school i went to the store like this which was awkward and i couldnt even buy the stuff ugh

then got all serious and did a cheetah makeup and wore my contacts too but didnt win which was disappointing cuz i think ours was good

 then after that BLEACHED my hairrrr!!!!!! cuz i srsly need to go blonde n stuff but my friends missed a few spots so the next day bleached it again. good thing my hair was really healthy o_o
 there was also a lip competition i drew a camel on my friend and she did cookie monster on me XD
as u can see my hair is blondeeeeee!!! ^^^^

buuut its really orangey still and its starting to break n stuff noooooo! its all stretchy and yeah but i just need to tone it to get the yellow out of my hair then i'll be happy

in pictures it looks nice but it looks way more orange in person DX

No comments:

Post a Comment