Friday, October 12, 2012

trick art n stuffs

 yesterday went to china town in yokohama wheee

but all there was was ppl handing out chestnuts and panda stores and red pepper keychains yuuup

but me n my mom went to the trick art museum there which was really cool! i remember seeing pics from model blogs and seen some stuff on my moms japanese tv show stuff too haha

noo dont eat mee!!
 lots of the art was really neat, but not really good for taking pics cuz the place had dim lights but if you put flash on you'd see the flash in ur pictures so had to edit these


 its pascal lol

and shark trying to eat meeeee

i saw pics/vids on this cool room in the museum where you get all big n small and stuff. i have a pic with my mom but dont feel like uploading. instead enjoy a video of me getting bigger and smaller!
me being a retard

look at the candy. this is a PAINTING, not photo. up close you can see its a painting but from far away it looks so real!!!


someone cut off my head...again.
when we finished looking through everything my mom went to meet up with her old friends from high school and i was planning on going home by myself but one of their daughters was coming at night cuz she wanted to see me so i decided to stay(plus i was hungry and wanted to eat)

after we ate my mom and her friends kept talking so i was just walking around looking at the expensive stores in the train station and bought more socks XD then after an hour or so went back then the daughter came. i met her the first time i went to japan when i was 6 but dont remember wat she looked like. but she likes all that makeup and stuff too so yay!

then we ate but i wasnt hungry so i had a parfait which was delicious
 and the one girl(sachi) is going to go to shibuya with me one day yaaaay!!!!!! but shes not good at english and im not that good at japanese so we'll see what happens lol

oh and on the way to eat, the first time w/o the daughter, outside lots of ppl were handing out tissues so i took one cuz it had anime on it(lol) then i guess ppl saw so all the other ppl tried handing me tissue so i kept taking it xD
 yay souviniers....my mom's friends said that all the boys eyes sparkled when they saw me so they gave me tissue LOL

but i mean...why wouldnt they? jk

the tissues say stuff like 'work at our cafe' and stuff so they prob wanted me to work there. theres even a 'try it out for one day to see if you like it!' and it pays $50 for that on day and duuuuuuude id totally do it if i can speak the language T_T

i havent really posted pics of me close up so here
wink wink

No comments:

Post a Comment